27th November 2013
I thought I’d post this build that I’ve resurrected as it’s likely to turn into a bit of a marathon… I started building this one about 8 years ago and it turned into another failed attempt to get back into the hobby. As I recently found my mojo again I decided to dust off the Vulcan again and see if I can get it shelf-worthy.
As I left it, the kit was in a bit of a state, tons of gaps, lots of polystyrene cement leaked out of the joints and of course a whole web of raised panel lines.
So far I’ve been mainly filling and sanding, and have made a start on the re-scribing job to convert the kit to sunk panel lines.
This kit I intend to resurrect in slow time in between other kits, so I’ll post progress as and when.