1/72 Airfix Grumman Duck (Murphy’s War) – Build Log

8th November 2013

Have been off this one for a few days while I finished off my Stuka build (well nearly finished), but managed to get the nose shaped and sanded this week, most of it was shaped down with a scalpel and then sandpaper.

[WP_20131108_22_14_02_Pro]

 

Also got the first coat of primer on so I can see what filling is left to do. It doesn’t look too bad so will probably get away with a bit of paint on filler (Humbrol Model Filler dissolved in Cellulose Thinners).

[WP_20131108_23_05_45_Pro]

 

A fair few rivets have been sanded off, but I have a (cunning) plan for putting them back on…

Thanks for visiting!

I write this blog for fun, to share what I've learned, and to share my builds with you. If you like what you see here please leave a comment, and head over to facebook and like my page!

Cheers - Rich



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*