1/72 Airfix Grumman Duck (Murphy’s War) – Build Log

4th November 2013

Got the cockpit painted and installed, and the fuselage halves glued together.[WP_20131104_21_46_03_Pro]

 

 

The tail took a bit of dry fitting with Tamiya tape before I got it into the correct alignment – but am happy with the way it ended up. There are a couple of stays for the tails but will fit them later so I don’t break them while sanding and filling…

[WP_20131104_21_46_49_Pro]

 

 

And finally for this evening I’ve glued on a couple of pieces of plasticard to the nose (after paring off the existing ridge), ready to be sanded into a curved nose profile. As for the engine I chickened out of modding that and have ordered a resin one instead 🙂

[WP_20131104_22_00_20_Pro]

Thanks for visiting!

I write this blog for fun, to share what I've learned, and to share my builds with you. If you like what you see here please leave a comment, and head over to facebook and like my page!

Cheers - Rich



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*